Do you feel that you are not using the best hours to post on Twitter? pic link
The content you post on Twitter is hardly involved, and you have been aware of it for some time.
Let’s get into the situation. You have prepared a good content plan so that your tweets have a spark and are the most retweeted. Oh! Suddenly you check that they don’t have a sad favorite.
What’s going on? What can you do to make your 140-character content hook your followers on the social network of immediacy?
First of all, don’t lose your cool, because the problem is not your content. And you might have missed something very important in your social media strategy:
What had not crossed your mind? Don’t worry because today we are going to tell you, in great detail, how you can find out the best time to tweet on Twitter. Do you stay?
What are the best hours to post on Twitter?
If you tweet ignoring when your followers are connected, are you wasting your efforts? So is. It doesn’t matter if your content hooks and has a lot of sparkles. If you publish them when nobody is going to be pending, they will vanish as if nothing.
So how can you find out the best hours to post on Twitter? And the best times of the day and week to post a tweet? You have two options:
- Get carried away by the schedules indicated by the studies.
- Discover on your own when your followers are connected and thus optimize your content.
Key Times To Launch A Tweet
It is important that you keep in mind that the best time to tweet in your account will have to find out by your own means. It is something very personal for your brand. But to get an idea of the key schedules on Twitter, pay attention to the following:
- Between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m., This time slot is the time when Twitter usually registers the most activity.
- From 11: 00h to 13: 00h. In this time range is when a greater number of tweets is launched. If you want your tweets to be the most read, sending them at the same time where the vast majority of publications are concentrated may not be a good idea.
- At 3:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. It has been shown that it is the time segment that records the least amount of tweets this social network throughout the day.
Tools To Know The Best Time To Tweet
Endless studies have been published on the subject, but the reality is very different. As we have indicated before, there is no set moment to assure you that your publications will reach all your followers.
The good news is that you can find out on your own the best hours to post on Twitter. Thanks to the use of tools which will help you to:
- Get the most out of every tweet sent.
- Optimize the publication of your content.
It is a tool through which you can manage all your social media accounts. It will be your best weapon to discover what you crave so much: the best time to publish on your Twitter account.
How to find out the right time?
This process is so simple and effective that when you try it, you will not be able to take it out of your head. You just have to follow the following steps:
- Access the tool.
- Enter the content planning tab.
- Select the social network with which you want to program; in this case, it will be Twitter, but if you prefer, you can also do it for Facebook and Instagram.
- Look at the planning calendar that the tool puts at your disposal.
- When you’re on the calendar, you’ll see that it contains a gradient of blue tones. What does this mean? That the slots that indicate darker blue tones are the time zones that interest you most to tweet. You have reached the key, here are the best hours to post on Twitter!
Now you only have to select the hours where the darkest blue tones are shown and program your contents to succeed.
If you want to start testing the tool, you can do it through your free plan. This will be checked first hand!
Other Tips To Get Performance Out Of Your Tweets
In addition to finding out the best time slot on Twitter for your brand, it is important that you consider this list of tips that we have prepared for you. They will come as a finger ring to optimize your content.
Do not lose sight of them!
Post Every Day
Do you want to attract the attention of your followers and that your contents have a good engagement? Not only will it be enough to publish in the best schedule, but you will also have to do your part and be constant in the publication of the contents.
Our advice? Try to upload at least one tweet every day.
Perform Tests On Your Own
Why not check on your own the best time to tweet? If you still want to go further, doing your own research never hurts.
We recommend that you launch several tweets throughout the day, Monday through Friday, and on weekends. Thanks to this, you can check first hand if the tools and studies are correct. Don’t you think
Do Not Forget To Measure Your Results
It’s no use bothering you to find out the best moments to post if you’re not going to measure your results later. How many retweets, favorites, or clicks have your content had?
This is one of the most tedious tasks for any Community Manager or Social Media worth its salt, but it is also one of the most effective.
But do you know what is best of all? You can also see all the statistics of your tweets and make personalized reports to present them to your customers.
This will avoid you having to do it manually, and it will save you a lot of time and the occasional headache.
As you can see, discovering the best hours to post on Twitter are all advantages.
Thanks to this, your content will reach your target audience and get the retweets and favorites you want.
Now you just have to put it into practice!